- Product description
To celebrate the 250th anniversary of the German city Pforzheim, also known as the "Golden City", we are proud to present our special edition model, which is limited to 250 pieces. The "Goldstadt-Uhr" (Golden city watch) is inspired by a Laco icon from the 1950s and is certainly true to the original. With it's typical gold-plated case domed crystal and characteristic face, it perfectly reflects the elegant style of this past era.
- Limited Edition of 250 pieces - the Goldstadt-Watch
- Flat automatic movement Laco 15, 3 hands, date at 3 o'clock in black,
rotor with engraved logo "Goldstadt 250"
basic movement Miyota 9015
- Stainless steel polished, gold plated, mineral glass, caseback with hardened mineral crystal, 5 ATM, Ø 38 mm, 20 mm lug width, limited serial number engraving at the side of the case
- black, index gold with printing "Made in Goldstadt"
- Hour / Minute / Second
- Black calfleatherstrap, stainless steel buckle gold plated, 20 mm lug width
- Gift box with Logo "Laco 1925"
Made in Germany.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
Limited and unlimited at the same time: the Laco editions.
Special occasions, requirements or demands also need a very special watch. For this reason, the Laco watch collections are still characterized by limited editions, that our on-site watchmakers in the Pforzheim factory assemble with great attention to detail, great passion, and a lot of expertise. The watches are limited in number, but leave nothing to be desired in terms of striking design and exceptional quality. In other words: ambitious timepieces, clearly structured and with excellent design.