Pilot Watch original
55 mm Aviator Observation Watch
shipping to U.S. & Canada only
Order now and benefit from free delivery for watches!
Pilot Watch original - Model Replica 55
- delivery time
- available on request
The legendary reputation LACO aviation watches had during the early 1940s helped to firmly establish the company, so it was only natural that we would welcome the opportunity to create another unlimited edition
of our REPLIKA, especially one that would coincide with our 90th Anniversary celebration of Laco’s founding.
- Laco 97 - Based on the venerable Swiss ETA 6497.1 (Elaboré), our modified version of the handwinding movement features a hacking second hand, Incabloc shock protection, Glucydur screw balance, swan neck fine adjustment, and an engraved serial number.
- Our exclusive media blasted stainless steel case with its dark finish and engraved FL23883 ordnance number is a signature component of the REPLIKA watch. It features a double domed sapphire crystal on the front, and a solid case back that has been laser engraved on the inside to replicate original details, and engraved on the outside with the watch’s serial number.
The impressive case includes antimagnetic protection, and a water resistance of 5 ATM.
Dimensions: 55 mm diameter; 21 mm overall height; and 26 mm lug width.
- Designed to exactly replicate the dial of the original Model A observation watch, the dial is finished with a matt black background and Superluminova C3 indices.
- The hands represent yet another design highlight of the REPLIKA. The hour and minute hands are made of thermally blued steel, and both the minute and second hands are distinguished by
a curved tip to aid in accurate time reading.
- Unique to these aviation watches, and a critical element of our homage design, the REPLIKA is fitted with a riveted brown calf leather strap constructed in the same closed-loop style of the original.
- Our unwavering attention to detail is exemplified by the presentation box used for the REPLIKA that reproduces the original shipping boxes LACO used for the watch during the 1940s. Each light brown box has, as they did over 70 years ago, the watch’s serial number stamped on its end.
Made in Germany.
From passion to legend: The Pilot watch from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there is the pilot watch from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
The only one who requires more from our service than our customers, is us.
A Laco is a statement. A statement for the original. Because every Laco watch sets the standards in its category and stands for high precision, high-quality manufacturing, and passion. A claim that can also be made when it comes to the quality of our service.Learn more
Quality over quantity: Laco watch manufacture.
A Laco is more than a watch. It is an expression of character. Because, no matter whether you wear a robust aviator watch, a precise chronograph or a timelessly elegant classic on your wrist: each Laco has a unique character, which is distinguished by the love of detail and passion, with which our watchmakers built it: with complex and sophisticated craftsmanship.Learn more