Laco Vintage - Model Bordeaux
- delivery time
- 2 - 3 days
- Automatic Laco 24, base movement: ETA 2824.2 (Elaboré),
needle etching and rosegold plating
Automatic bridge, bridge of the wheelwork,
pallet bridge, Main plate and balance cock
decorated, blue screws.
- Stainless steel case, rosegold plating, diameter 36 mm, height 11 mm, domed sapphire crystal, sapphire display back, 5 ATM, 18 mm lug width
- Black dial with rosegold colored indexes
- Rosegold colored hands
- Black deer leather strap with stinless steel buckle in rosegold color, 18 mm lug width
- Black watch box with zipper
Made in Germany.
|Balance wheel||Gilded nickel||Gilded glucydur|
|Regulation||3 positions||5 positions|
|Ø gear precision over 24h||0 to + 14 seconds/day||0 to + 8 seconds/day|
The only one who requires more from our service than our customers, is us.
A Laco is a statement. A statement for the original. Because every Laco watch sets the standards in its category and stands for high precision, high-quality manufacturing, and passion. A claim that can also be made when it comes to the quality of our service.Learn more
Quality over quantity: Laco watch manufacture.
A Laco is more than a watch. It is an expression of character. Because, no matter whether you wear a robust aviator watch, a precise chronograph or a timelessly elegant classic on your wrist: each Laco has a unique character, which is distinguished by the love of detail and passion, with which our watchmakers built it: with complex and sophisticated craftsmanship.Learn more