- product description
Daintree, off the coast of Queensland Australia, is a thriving ecosystem. An all green dial and bezel makes this watch come to life like its rainforest counterpart.
Made in Germany
- automatic movement Laco 21,
basic movement Miyota 821 A, 21 jewels
- Stainless steel case, brushed finish, green bezel, Ø 42,5 mm, height 12 mm, sapphire crystal, case back with sapphire crystal, waterproof up to 20 ATM, 20 mm lug width
- green dial, Index filled with Superluminova C1
- filled with Superluminova C1
- Stainless steel bracelet, folding clasp with safety clip, 20 mm lug width
- Black gift watch box
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
Always ready: Laco squad watches.
Given the history of the aviator watches and maritime watches, it was only a small logical step towards developing a Laco squad watch. This entailed meeting high standards and requirements, especially for outdoor use. When all is said and done, the characteristics of quality, robustness, and clear design have always been the main focus of a Laco watch. In close cooperation with fire departments, the police, and the army, resulted in uncompromising mechanical watches made in Germany. The wearer can always rely on them - among other things, because you can be sure that the battery will not suddenly fail at the wrong moment. With our squad watches we offer a robust solution for daily use in the harshest of conditions - combined with a simple and unique design.