45,8 mm Automatic
- product description
- automatic movement Laco 24
basic movement ETA 2824.2
- Matt stainless steel case with turnable bezel, double curved sapphire crystal with antireflecting coat, stainless steel screw back, helium valve, antimagnetic, protected screw crown at position 9H/10H. Case, case-back and crown are with black PVD plating
- Black matt dial with raised Superluminova indexes and Arabic numbers C3, white minute track
- 3 hands and date. Hour hand Superluminova C3, minute hand Superluminova orange, second hand white with Superluminova C3
- Robust rubber band in black with stainless steel buckle, screwed lugs
- Packed in a robust water- and dust protected box.
- 45,8 mm
- 16,65 mm
- lug width:
- 24,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 55,3 mm
- up to 100 ATM
- 175,0 g (incl. strap)
- Arm circumference:
- 15 - 21,5 cm
This watch has been developed in close collaboration with the German Army.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
Always ready: Laco squad watches.
Given the history of the aviator watches and maritime watches, it was only a small logical step towards developing a Laco squad watch. This entailed meeting high standards and requirements, especially for outdoor use. When all is said and done, the characteristics of quality, robustness, and clear design have always been the main focus of a Laco watch. In close cooperation with fire departments, the police, and the army, resulted in uncompromising mechanical watches made in Germany. The wearer can always rely on them - among other things, because you can be sure that the battery will not suddenly fail at the wrong moment. With our squad watches we offer a robust solution for daily use in the harshest of conditions - combined with a simple and unique design.
The standard movement in this model is a movement of the quality level elaboré.
|Balance wheel||Nickel, vergoldet|
|Ø gear precision over 24h||0 to + 14 seconds/day|
For more information see our FAQ.
Quality over quantity: Laco watch manufacture.
A Laco is more than a watch. It is an expression of character. Because, no matter whether you wear a robust aviator watch, a precise chronograph or a timelessly elegant classic on your wrist: each Laco has a unique character, which is distinguished by the love of detail and passion, with which our watchmakers built it: with complex and sophisticated craftsmanship.Learn more
The only one who requires more from our service than our customers, is us.
A Laco is a statement. A statement for the original. Because every Laco watch sets the standards in its category and stands for high precision, high-quality manufacturing, and passion. A claim that can also be made when it comes to the quality of our service.Learn more