- product description
Made in Germany
- handwinding movement Laco 98, bridges with Côtes de Genève, thermical blued screws, ratchet wheel and crown wheel with sun ray finish, ratchet wheel with engraved limited number, basic movement ETA 6498.1 , 17 jewels
- stainless steel case with a polished and sandblasted finish, fluted bezel, flat and anti- reflective sapphire crystal, screwed case back with extra large sapphire crystal opening
- Blue dial, arabic numerals with luminous material Superluminova C1 blue line, small second at 6 h
- thermally blued hands also filled with Superluminova C1 blue line
- Brown leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Blue gift box with matching cardboard box
- Including limited edition collectors pin and certificate of authenticity
- 42,5 mm
- 10,7 mm
- Lug width:
- 22,0 mm
- Lug to lug:
- 49,8 mm
- up tp 10 ATM
- 80,5 g (incl. strap)
- Arm circumference:
- 15 - 20 cm
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
Maritime tradition meets modern technology: Laco maritime watches.
Just like the aviator watches, the Laco maritime watches allow you to hold one thing in particular in your hands: a piece of history. Both the aviator watches and the maritime watches from Laco look back on a legendary past and a rich history. The requirements to start constructing them came from the German Marine Observatory in Hamburg, and only a few factories were able to fulfil them in the 1940s. Laco was one of those companies. Today's watches are still oriented toward the look of yesteryear in their appearance. Thus, with a maritime watch from Laco watch manufacturing you always have a piece of history made in Germany in sight.
Please note: The first engraving is free of charge, any further engraving is possible at a surcharge of 49€/57US$. Further engravings can be added to the cart via the provided text field in the article. Unfortunately, personalised products can be neither returned nor exchanged.Add / Change
The first engraving is free of charge, a further engraving is possible for an extra charge of 49€/57US$. After receipt, you can cancel your order within 48 hours. After that, you no longer have the right of return, as the engraving will then be applied.
For more information see our FAQ.