Pilot Watch original
55 mm handwinding
Replika 55 Erbstück
shipping to U.S. & Canada only
Order now and benefit from free delivery for watches!
Pilot Watch original - Model Replika 55 Erbstück
- delivery time
- available on request
Made in Germany.
- Laco 97 - Based on the venerable Swiss ETA 6497.1 (Elaboré), our modified version of the handwinding movement features a hacking second hand, Incabloc shock protection, Glucydur screw balance, swan neck fine adjustment, and an engraved serial number.
- Stainless steel case, elaborately hand-finished in an antique look with lateral engraving FL23883 and engraved stainless steel back. Every case is absolutely unique. Domed and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid case back with engraving
- Execution according original Baumuster A, black mat with luminous indexes in Superluminova C3, like the case in antique look
- Thermally blued steel hands with Superluminova coating, elaborate hand-finishing ages each watch individually (partially cracked on request)
- Unique to these aviation watches, and a critical element of our homage design, the REPLIKA is fitted with a riveted brown calf leather strap constructed in the same closed-loop style of the original.
- Our unwavering attention to detail is exemplified by the presentation box used for the REPLIKA that reproduces the original shipping boxes LACO used for the watch during the 1940s. Each light brown box has, as they did over 70 years ago, the watch’s serial number stamped on its end.
- 55,0 mm
- 21,0 mm
- lug width:
- 26,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 65,0 mm
- up to 5 ATM
- 207,8 g (incl. strap)
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: The Pilot watch from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there is the pilot watch from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
The only one who requires more from our service than our customers, is us.
A Laco is a statement. A statement for the original. Because every Laco watch sets the standards in its category and stands for high precision, high-quality manufacturing, and passion. A claim that can also be made when it comes to the quality of our service.Learn more
Quality over quantity: Laco watch manufacture.
A Laco is more than a watch. It is an expression of character. Because, no matter whether you wear a robust aviator watch, a precise chronograph or a timelessly elegant classic on your wrist: each Laco has a unique character, which is distinguished by the love of detail and passion, with which our watchmakers built it: with complex and sophisticated craftsmanship.Learn more