Pilot Watch Original
42 mm Automatic
- product description
- Article variations
- Model matrix
Made in Germany.
- automatic movement Laco 24, basic movement ETA 2824.2, 25 jewels
- Stainless steel case, elaborately hand-finished in an antique look with lateral engraving FL23883 and engraved stainless steel back. Every case is absolutely unique. Domed and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid case back with engraving, Crown execution like original Beobachtungsuhr
- Completely filled with luminous material Superluminova C3, arabic figures and indexes black, execution according B-Uhr Baumuster A, like the case in antique look, aged manually
- Thermally blued steel hands with Superluminova coating, elaborate hand-finishing ages each watch individually (partially cracked on request)
- Closed loop pilot's brown calf leather strap with rivets/p>
- High-quality wooden box incl. outer packaging
- 42,0 mm
- 12,8 mm
- lug width:
- 20,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 50,0 mm
- up to 5 ATM
- 100,6 g (incl. strap)
- Arm circumference:
- 16 - 22,5 cm
To be able to read all data of the model matrix completely, move within the matrix from one side of the table to the other.
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: The Pilot watch from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there is the pilot watch from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
The standard movement in this model is a movement of the quality level elaboré.
|Balance wheel||Nickel, vergoldet|
|Ø gear precision over 24h||0 to + 14 seconds/day|