Pilot Watch original
45 mm handwinding
- Product description
- Article variations
Made in Germany.
- hand winding movement Laco 01
basic movement ETA 2801.2 (Elaboré)
- Stainless steel case, elaborately hand-finished in an antique look with lateral engraving FL23883 and engraved stainless steel back. Every case is absolutely unique. Domed and anti-reflective sapphire crystal, solid case back with engraving, Crown execution like original Beobachtungsuhr
- Execution according original Baumuster A, black mat with luminous indexes in Superluminova C3, like the case in antique look
- Thermally blued steel hands with Superluminova coating, elaborate hand-finishing ages each watch individually (partially cracked on request)
- Closed loop pilot's brown calf leather strap with rivets
- Gift box, incl. cardboard box
- 45,0 mm
- 13,0 mm
- lug width:
- 22,0 mm
- lug to lug:
- 53,5 mm
- up to 5 ATM
- 117,8 g (incl. strap)
Stylish accessories, reliable travel companions and much more - immerse yourself in the diverse world of Laco watches and let our customers inspire you. With our hashtag #laco1925 you too will become part of the Laco family!
From passion to legend: The Pilot watch from Laco.
There are pilot watches. And then there is the pilot watch from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco aviator watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
Please note: The first engraving is free of charge, any further engraving is possible at a surcharge of 49€/57US$. Further engravings can be added to the cart via the provided text field in the article. Unfortunately, personalised products can be neither returned nor exchanged.Add / Change
The first engraving is free of charge, a further engraving is possible for an extra charge of 49€/57US$. Personalized products can neither be returned nor exchanged.
The standard movement in this model is a movement of the quality level elaboré.
|Balance wheel||Nickel, vergoldet|
|Ø gear precision over 24h||0 to + 14 seconds/day|